For over 20 years, I’ve had a great time merging creative and technical goals.
My career started in Chicago as a jack of all trades at a boutique ad agency, then an in-house illustrator/designer at a lottery games manufacturer.
Next, Miami was home as I established the in-house marketing team for what would become the fastest-growing seller of travel within 12 months. Up to acquisition, our team was regularly recognized for revenue and creative merit by the world’s top cruise lines.
In 2005, I settled into CPG and e-commerce on the West Coast, starting as the first employee for what would set the Guinness record for world’s most expensive domain in 18 months. Upon that exit, I joined a skincare brand to usher in its relaunch, contributing to creative and logistical considerations that culminated in a successful QVC debut.
These days, I head marketing for a legacy cannabis brand and contribute to multiple startups, which satisfies my desire to be equal parts creative and analytical. I love collaborating with driven, clever, flexible people.
• 2021: Curated iArtistas issue & art show
• 2021: Included in Dr. Samuel Peralta’s Peregrine lunar time capsule
• 2019: Shopify blog feature
• 2013: Fonts added to Klingspor Museum
• 2012: Piece of the Fame book feature
• 2011: UCLA Summer Session speaker
• 2010: Guinness record for domain value
Be good. Have fun. Stay curious.