For over two decades, I’ve had a great time working alongside a wide range of small, medium-sized, and large companies to merge creative and technical goals.
My career started in Chicago—as a jack of all trades in a boutique ad agency, followed by years as an in-house illustrator and designer at a lottery games manufacturer.
For the next several years, Miami was home as I established the in-house marketing team for what would become the fastest-growing seller of travel within 12 months. Up to acquisition, our team was regularly recognized for revenue and creative merit by the world’s top cruise lines.
In 2005, I settled into CPG and e-commerce on the West Coast, starting as the first employee for what would set the Guinness record for world’s most expensive domain in 18 months. Upon that exit, I joined a skincare brand to usher in its relaunch, contributing to creative and logistical considerations that culminated in a successful QVC debut.
These days, I head marketing for a top ten California cannabis brand and contribute to multiple startups, which satisfies my desire to be equal parts creative and analytical. I love collaborating with people who are driven, clever, and flexible.
• 2021 - Curated iArtistas issue & art show
• 2021 - Included in Dr. Samuel Peralta’s Peregrine Collection, a lunar time capsule of art
• 2019 - Featured in Shopify blog profile
• 2013 - Fonts included in Klingspor Museum in Offenbach, Germany
• 2012 - Featured in Piece of the Fame book
• 2011 - Featured speaker at UCLA Summer Session
• 2010 - Guinness Record for Domain Sale Price
• 2005 - Adobe CS2 launch demonstrator
• 2005 - Finalist in inaugural Cut+Paste Digital Design Tournament